Normal People – 1 June 2020 – 1/6/2020 – June 1 – Monday – BBC
Season 1, Episode 11
In Sligo, Marianne and Connell try to navigate friendship. A fight between Marianne and Alan causes a rift with her family
Season 1, Episode 12
Their final year in Trinity, Marianne and Connell are fully together – but how it will endure after they graduate is uncertain.
About Normal People
Connell and Marianne’s relationship continues in secret and they sleep together for the first time. At school, Connell makes excuses for why he didn’t see his friends at the weekend and evades questions on his mother’s job at Marianne’s house. A girl in his friendship group, Rachel, gets impatient with Connell’s lack of interest and tensions build for Connell. Meanwhile, Marianne must find a way to explain her unplanned absences to her prying brother Alan.
This show is broadcast on BBC, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of Normal People
- Normal People – 1 June 2020 – 1/6/2020 – June 1 – Monday – BBC
- Normal People – 25 May 2020 – 25/5/2020 – May 25 – Monday – BBC
- Normal People – 18 May 2020 – 18/5/2020 – May 18 – Monday – BBC
- Normal People – 11 May 2020 – 11/5/2020 – May 11 – Monday – BBC
- Normal People – 4 May 2020 – 4/5/2020 – May 4 – Monday – BBC
Latest Episodes on BBC
BBC is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on BBC include:
- Strictly Come Dancing
- Line of Duty
- The Capture
- Inside No. 9
- Holby City
- The Night Manager
- Top Gear
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!