Only Connect – 16 November 2020 – 16/11/2020 – Monday – BBC Two
Pilgrims v Bridges
Series 16 Episode 9 of 28
Victoria Coren Mitchell hosts the series where knowledge will only take you so far – patience and lateral thinking are also vital.
Two teams who lost their first heats return for a last chance to stay in the competition. They compete to draw together the connections between things which, at first glance, seem utterly random.
So join Victoria Coren Mitchell if you want to know what connects Black suits, White meat, Blue corner and Green light.
About Only Connect
The popular quiz show, first broadcast in 2008, consists of a tournament-type format in which teams compete by finding connections between seemingly unrelated clues, and knowledge will only take you so far.
This show is broadcast on BBC Two, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of Only Connect
- Only Connect – 23 November 2020 – 23/11/2020 – Monday – BBC Two
- Only Connect – 16 November 2020 – 16/11/2020 – Monday – BBC Two
- Only Connect – 9 November 2020 – 9/11/2020 – Monday – BBC Two
- Only Connect – 2 November 2020 – 2/11/2020 – Monday – BBC Two
- Only Connect – 26 October 2020 – 26/10/2020 – Monday – BBC Two
Latest Episodes on BBC
BBC is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on BBC include:
- Strictly Come Dancing
- Line of Duty
- The Capture
- Inside No. 9
- Holby City
- The Night Manager
- Top Gear
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!