Only Connect – 28 December 2020 – 28/12/2020 – Monday – BBC Two
Barons v Dungeon Masters
Only Connect Series 16 Episode 15 of 28
Victoria Coren Mitchell hosts the series where knowledge will only take you so far. Patience and lateral thinking are also vital.
Two teams who won their first heats return for a second round. They compete to draw together the connections between things which seem utterly random at first glance.
So join Victoria Coren Mitchell if you want to know what comes fourth in this sequence: peduncle, bunch, hand and ‘?’.
Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About Only Connect
The popular quiz show, first broadcast in 2008, consists of a tournament-type format in which teams compete by finding connections between seemingly unrelated clues, and knowledge will only take you so far.
This show is broadcast on BBC Two, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of Only Connect
- Only Connect – 18 January 2021 – 18/1/2021 – Monday – BBC Two
- Only Connect – 11 January 2021 – 11/1/2021 – Monday – BBC Two
- Only Connect – 4 January 2021 – 4/1/2021 – Monday – BBC Two
- Only Connect – 1 January 2021 – 1/1/2021 – Friday – BBC Two
- Only Connect – 31 December 2020 – 31/12/2020 – Thursday – BBC Two
Latest Episodes on BBC
BBC is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on BBC include:
- Strictly Come Dancing
- Line of Duty
- The Capture
- Inside No. 9
- Holby City
- The Night Manager
- Top Gear
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!