Our Yorkshire Farm – 30 August 2020 – 30/8/2020 – Sunday – Channel 5
Season 3, Episode 3
Documentary series following hill shepherds Amanda and Clive Owen and their nine children. This episode features the family struggling through two devastating winter storms, where 100mph winds batter the farm and more than a month’s worth of rainfall occurs in the space of just 24 hours. Clive and Reuben brave the elements to keep the animals fed, however, meanwhile Amanda can do nothing to stop the livestock trailer being washed away downstream in a flood. Once the first wave of extreme weather is over, they face a heavy snowfall. On the plus side, this turn in the conditions gives Miles the chance to try out snowboarding.
About Our Yorkshire Farm
Documentary series set on the Owen family’s remote farm in the Yorkshire Dales.
This show is broadcast on Channel 5.
Latest Episodes of Our Yorkshire Farm
- Our Yorkshire Farm – 12 September 2020 – 12/9/2020 – Saturday – Channel 5
- Our Yorkshire Farm – 30 August 2020 – 30/8/2020 – Sunday – Channel 5
- Our Yorkshire Farm – 25 August 2020 – 25/8/2020 – Tuesday – Channel 5
- Our Yorkshire Farm – 23 August 2020 – 23/8/2020 – Sunday – Channel 5
- Our Yorkshire Farm – 18 August 2020 – 18/8/2020 – Tuesday – Channel 5
Latest Episodes on Channel 5
About Channel 5
Channel 5 is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on Channel 5 include:
- 5 News
- Big Brother
- Thomas & Friends
- Peppa Pig
- The Gadget Show
- Traffic Cops
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!