Panorama “Protecting Our Children: A Balancing Act” 16 May 2022: Monday on BBC One
With more children in care in England than ever before, and the government about to publish a report on the deaths of two toddlers at the hands of their parent’s new partners, Panorama investigates how social workers make critical decisions about children’s lives.
Granted rare, exclusive permission from the family courts, reporter Louise Tickle hears from families who have been damaged by decisions made by one local authority. With the government pushing social workers to step in earlier than ever, what happens if they go too far, too fast?
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
Investigative documentary series revealing the truth about the stories that matter.
This show is broadcast on BBC, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of Panorama
- Panorama “Protecting Our Children: A Balancing Act” 16 May 2022: Monday on BBC One
- Panorama “Fixing Unfair Britain: Can Levelling Up Deliver?” 9 May 2022: Monday on BBC One
- Panorama 25 April 2022: The Post Office Scandal
- Panorama 20 April 2022: Obesity: Who Cares if I’m Bigger?
- Panorama 11 April 2022: Surviving the Cost of Living Crisis