Panorama “Why Is Food So Expensive?” 14 November 2022: Monday on BBC One
|Panorama Tonight, December 2022 & This Week’s Episode|
Food prices are rising at their fastest rate in more than 40 years. As the cost-of-living crisis continues to squeeze household budgets, Panorama explores why food prices are so high and looks at the impact food inflation is having on our pockets and on our health. Reporter, Kate Quilton asks are supermarkets, food producers and the government doing enough to help shoppers? And what can people do to help make food bills more affordable.
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
Investigative documentary series revealing the truth about the stories that matter.
This show is broadcast on BBC, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of Panorama
- Panorama “Why Is Food So Expensive?” 14 November 2022: Monday on BBC One
- Panorama “Mariupol: The People’s Story” 8 November 2022: Tuesday on BBC One
- Panorama “Trump: The Return?” 7 November 2022: Monday on BBC One
- Panorama “Disaster Deniers: Hunting the Trolls” 31 October 2022: Monday on BBC One
- Panorama “Road Rage: Cars v Bikes” 24 October 2022: Monday on BBC One
Latest Episodes on BBC
Featured Shows on TV Everyday