Paralympics – 25 August 2021 – 25/8/2021 – Wednesday – Channel 4
Clare Balding rounds up all the GB medal action from Day 1 as the team aim to beat their haul of 147 from Rio 2016. Includes cyclists Sarah Storey and Steve Bate in the Izu Velodrome.
Ade Adepitan presents the pick of Day 1’s action, with cyclist Sarah Storey’s bid to become GB’s most successful Paralympian and Ellie Simmonds going for gold in the pool.
Ellie Simmonds, Tully Kearney and Lyndon Longhorne all tackle heats as swimming takes centre stage in Tokyo, with live coverage from the Aquatics Centre on Day 2 of the Paralympic Games.
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About Paralympics: Gold Rush
Welcome to the Paralympics in Tokyo. From 24 August, join the team as they leave no moment undocumented and no hero unsung. With Ade Adepitan, Clare Balding, Sophie Morgan, JJ Chalmers and more…This show is broadcast on Channel 4.
Latest Episodes of Paralympics: Gold Rush
- Paralympics – 4 September 2021 – 4/9/2021 – Saturday – Channel 4
- Paralympics – 5 September 2021 – 5/9/2021 – Sunday – Channel 4
- Paralympics – 3 September 2021 – 3/9/2021 – Friday – Channel 4
- Paralympics – 2 September 2021 – 2/9/2021 – Thursday – Channel 4
- Paralympics – 1 September 2021 – 1/9/2021 – Wednesday – Channel 4
Latest Episodes on Channel 4
About Channel 4
Channel 4 is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on Channel 4 include:
- The Great British Bakeoff
- The Circle
- Grand Designs
- First Dates
- Come Dine With Me
- Naked Attraction
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!