Remarkable Places to Eat – 6 April 2021 – 6/4/2021 – Tuesday – BBC Two
Fred Sirieix heads to the New Forest with former greengrocer Chris Bavin as his guide. Chris spent many a happy family holiday camping in the forest as a child and is a huge fan of the area and its delicious food. With his background in fruit and veg, Chris is passionate about sourcing the freshest ingredients. He believes the food scene in the New Forest celebrates local, seasonal produce in all its glory, and he can’t wait to prove to Fred that the national park is a truly unique gastronomic destination.
Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About Remarkable Places to Eat
Leading chefs take host Fred Sirieix to experience the restaurants where they genuinely love to eat and explore what goes into making them so special.
This show is broadcast on BBC Two, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of Remarkable Places to Eat
- Remarkable Places to Eat – 15 April 2021 – 15/4/2021 – Thursday – BBC Two
- Remarkable Places to Eat – 6 April 2021 – 6/4/2021 – Tuesday – BBC Two
- Remarkable Places to Eat – 30 March 2021 – 30/3/2021 – Tuesday – BBC Two
- Remarkable Places to Eat – 24 December 2020 – 24/12/2020 – Thursday – BBC Two
- Remarkable Places to Eat – 2 July 2020 – 2/7/2020 – July 2 – Thursday – BBC Two
Latest Episodes on BBC
BBC is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on BBC include:
- Strictly Come Dancing
- Line of Duty
- The Capture
- Inside No. 9
- Holby City
- The Night Manager
- Top Gear
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!