Reported Missing – 9 September 2020 – 9/9/2020 – Wednesday – BBC
Series 1 Episode 2 of 3
Just six weeks after his wedding, 28-year-old Darren vanishes, apparently into thin air, leaving Inspector Simon Orton and the team at Durham police baffled: ‘I would expect that there will be some crumb that will come out: some spark, a sighting, a phone call from somebody who’s spoken to them, you know. There will be like a proof of life- and that’s what we’re after, a proof of life. But it’s almost like he just disappeared off the face of the earth’.
As detectives dig deeper into events leading up to Darren’s disappearance, they uncover secrets and lies. All is not what it seems, but there are many reasons why people don’t always tell the police the whole truth and it is down to Claire McElvaney and her partner from South Durham CID to work out what is relevant to their investigation and what is not.
About Reported Missing
This show is broadcast on BBC, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of Reported Missing
- Reported Missing – 9 September 2020 – 9/9/2020 – Wednesday – BBC
- Reported Missing – 2 September 2020 – 2/9/2020 – Wednesday – BBC
- Reported Missing – 26 August 2020 – 26/8/2020 – Wednesday – BBC
- Reported Missing – 19 August 2020 – 19/8/2020 – Wednesday – BBC
- Reported Missing – 12 August 2020 – 12/8/2020 – August 12 – Wednesday – BBC
Latest Episodes on BBC
BBC is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on BBC include:
- Strictly Come Dancing
- Line of Duty
- The Capture
- Inside No. 9
- Holby City
- The Night Manager
- Top Gear
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!