Rick Stein’s Long Weekends “Cadiz” 21 May 2022: Episode 8 on BBC Four
Episode 8 of 10 – Rick’s series of culinary city breaks continues with a trip to the historic city of Cadiz in southern Spain. Rick is captivated by its narrow winding streets as he walks in the footsteps of Phoenician and Arab traders who made a lasting impression on the city.
Tavernas offer tantalising tapas, including chickpea stews, cured pork lardons, freshly grilled mackerel and rice dishes flavoured with garlic, saffron and parsley. Rick times his visit perfectly to enjoy the city’s two most revered culinary stars – fresh tuna and manzanilla.
At home, Rick cooks arroz verde – green rice – and flamenco eggs, a dish of eggs with tomatoes and vegetables.
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About Rick Stein’s Long Weekends
Rick Stein embarks on a series of culinary long weekends in search of food excellence and brilliant recipes, heading to markets, restaurants, wineries, cafes and bars.
This show is broadcast on BBC Four, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of Rick Stein’s Long Weekends
- Rick Stein’s Long Weekends “Palermo” 4 June 2022: Episode 10 on BBC Four
- Rick Stein’s Long Weekends “Thessaloniki” 28 May 2022: Episode 9 on BBC Four
- Rick Stein’s Long Weekends “Cadiz” 21 May 2022: Episode 8 on BBC Four
- Rick Stein’s Long Weekends “Copenhagen” 14 May 2022: Saturday on BBC Four
- Rick Stein’s Long Weekends “Lisbon” 7 May 2022: Saturday on BBC Four