Royal Academy Summer Exhibition – 17 October 2020 – 17/10/2020 – Saturday – BBC Two
Royal Academy Summer Exhibition
Kirsty Wark and Brenda Emmanus present this year’s Royal Academy Summer Exhibition, a show with challenges like no other in its 252-year history. Postponed into the winter months and forced to contend with the realities of social distancing, this is certainly an exhibition to remember.
Filmed both before and throughout lockdown, this documentary features artists such as this year’s co-ordinators Jane and Louise Wilson, Brian Eno, Cornelia Parker and rising star Joy Labinjo. Along the way, the film charts the journeys of three members of the public who have submitted art for consideration in this year’s show – which ones will see their work share space on the walls with the likes of Grayson Perry or Tracey Emin?
About Royal Academy Summer Exhibition
Coverage of the Royal Academy’s annual artistic extravaganza.
This show is broadcast on BBC Two, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of This Show
- The Farmers’ Country Showdown – 21 October 2020 – 21/10/2020 – Wednesday – BBC Two
- Richard Osman’s House of Games – 21 October 2020 – 21/10/2020 – Wednesday – BBC Two
- Nadiya Bakes – 21 October 2020 – 21/10/2020 – Wednesday – BBC Two
- Harlots – 21 October 2020 – 21/10/2020 – Wednesday – BBC Two
- The Noughties – 21 October 2020 – 21/10/2020 – Wednesday – BBC Two
Latest Episodes on BBC Two
BBC is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on BBC include:
- Strictly Come Dancing
- Line of Duty
- The Capture
- Inside No. 9
- Holby City
- The Night Manager
- Top Gear
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!