RuPaul’s Drag Race UK – 1 February 2021 – 1/2/2021 – Monday – BBC
Series 2 Episode 3 of 10
The search for the UK’s next Drag Race superstar continues. This week RuPaul tests the queens’ creative sewing skills – and their friendships – as they’re pitted against each other in a design challenge called Who Wore it Best? Supermodel Jourdan Dunn joins Michelle Visage and Graham Norton as a third queen leaves the competition.
Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About RuPaul’s Drag Race UK
Following huge success in the US, RuPaul comes to the UK in search of the most charismatic, talented and glamorous drag queens from across the land. Ten spotlight-loving queens compete in a series of weekly challenges designed to test their skill as entertainers, to see who will be crowned the UK’s first Drag Race Superstar. The candidates must impress RuPaul, as well as judges Michelle Visage, Graham Norton and Alan Carr, in order to survive another week, and have a chance of making it to the final.
This show is broadcast on BBC, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of RuPaul’s Drag Race UK
- RuPaul’s Drag Race UK – 1 March 2021 – 1/3/2021 – Monday – BBC
- RuPaul’s Drag Race UK – 22 February 2021 – 22/2/2021 – Monday – BBC
- RuPaul’s Drag Race UK – 15 February 2021 – 15/2/2021 – Monday – BBC
- RuPaul’s Drag Race UK – 8 February 2021 – 8/2/2021 – Monday – BBC
- RuPaul’s Drag Race UK – 1 February 2021 – 1/2/2021 – Monday – BBC
Latest Episodes on BBC
BBC is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on BBC include:
- Strictly Come Dancing
- Line of Duty
- The Capture
- Inside No. 9
- Holby City
- The Night Manager
- Top Gear
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!