RuPaul’s Drag Race UK 3 November 2022: Series 4 Episode 7 on BBC Three
RuPaul’s search for the UK’s Next Drag Race Superstar continues.
This edition sees the long-awaited return of the much-loved makeover challenge. In an emotional episode, the six remaining queens face one of their toughest challenges yet as they share the art – and pain – of drag with some very special makeover subjects.
Drag Race icon and Emmy award-winning make-up artist Raven pops by to share tips and advice. British pop royalty and all-round icon Boy George joins Michelle Visage and Graham Norton on the judging panel as they deliberate the fate of yet another queen. Who will sashay away this week?
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About RuPaul’s Drag Race UK
Following huge success in the US, RuPaul comes to the UK in search of the most charismatic, talented and glamorous drag queens from across the land. Ten spotlight-loving queens compete in a series of weekly challenges designed to test their skill as entertainers, to see who will be crowned the UK’s first Drag Race Superstar. The candidates must impress RuPaul, as well as judges Michelle Visage, Graham Norton and Alan Carr, in order to survive another week, and have a chance of making it to the final.
This show is broadcast on BBC, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of RuPaul’s Drag Race UK
- RuPaul’s Drag Race UK 17 November 2022: Series 4 Episode 9 on BBC Three
- RuPaul’s Drag Race UK 10 November 2022: Series 4 Episode 8 on BBC Three
- RuPaul’s Drag Race UK 3 November 2022: Series 4 Episode 7 on BBC Three
- RuPaul’s Drag Race UK 27 October 2022: Series 4 Episode 6 on BBC Three
- RuPaul’s Drag Race UK 20 October 2022: Series 4 Episode 5 on BBC Three
Latest Episodes on BBC Three
Featured Shows on TV Everyday