Saving Lives at Sea – 18 October 2020 – 18/10/2020 – Sunday – BBC Two
Series 5 Episode 4 of 10
The seas and lakes of the UK and Ireland can catch out even the most experienced seafarers and, more often than not, it is the RNLI volunteers who pick up the pieces.
In Essex, the crew at Walton and Frinton get an unusual mayday call to a ship called HMS Pickle. Arriving on scene, they discover it is not the modern naval vessel they were expecting but a replica of a ship that once served in Nelson’s fleet, and though the original survived the battle of Trafalgar, this one is shipping water and sinking fast.
On the east coast of Scotland, the crew at Anstruther face a tricky rescue trying to extract a walker with a badly broken leg from a remote coastal path. And in the Shannon basin in Ireland, the crew at one of the RNLI’s few inland stations at Lough Derg are woken in the early hours of the morning by their pagers – cries for help have been heard coming from the 40-mile-long lake. After launching into inky darkness and thick fog, the crew make an eerie discovery.
About Saving Lives at Sea
Documentary following the men and women of the Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI).
This show is broadcast on BBC Two, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of Saving Lives at Sea
- Saving Lives at Sea – 20 October 2020 – 20/10/2020 – Tuesday – BBC Two
- Saving Lives at Sea – 18 October 2020 – 18/10/2020 – Sunday – BBC Two
- Saving Lives at Sea – 13 October 2020 – 13/10/2020 – Tuesday – BBC Two
- Saving Lives at Sea – 6 October 2020 – 6/10/2020 – Tuesday – BBC Two
- Saving Lives at Sea – 24 September 2020 – 24/9/2020 – Thursday – BBC Two
Latest Episodes on BBC
BBC is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on BBC include:
- Strictly Come Dancing
- Line of Duty
- The Capture
- Inside No. 9
- Holby City
- The Night Manager
- Top Gear
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!