Secrets of Your Supermarket Food – 27 January 2021 – 27/1/2021 – Wednesday – Channel 5
Sian, Stefan and Nisha take a closer look at the food that’s produced in Britain. Only 16 per cent of the fruit we consume is grown here. We even import 60% of the apples we eat.
Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About Secrets Of Your Supermarket Food
Sian Williams and Stefan Gates lift the lid on the secrets that the supermarkets do not want us to know as they reveal the truth about the so-called healthy food we buy from supermarkets.
This show is broadcast on Channel 5.
Latest Episodes of Secrets Of Your Supermarket Food
- Secrets of Your Supermarket Food – 10 February 2021 – 10/2/2021 – Wednesday – Channel 5
- Secrets of Your Supermarket Food – 3 February 2021 – 3/2/2021 – Wednesday – Channel 5
- Secrets of Your Supermarket Food – 27 January 2021 – 27/1/2021 – Wednesday – Channel 5
- Secrets of Your Supermarket Food – 21 January 2021 – 21/1/2021 – Thursday – Channel 5
- Secrets of Your Supermarket Food – 7 January 2021 – 7/1/2021 – Thursday – Channel 5
Latest Episodes on Channel 5
About Channel 5
Channel 5 is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on Channel 5 include:
- 5 News
- Big Brother
- Thomas & Friends
- Peppa Pig
- The Gadget Show
- Traffic Cops
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!