Shut Ins: Britain’s Fattest People – 1 February 2021 – 1/2/2021 – Monday – Channel 4
Samantha feels that her issues with food and weight have made her life intolerable. But with a grandchild on the way, she’s determined to break old habits. (S3 Ep3/3)
Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About Shut Ins: Britain’s Fattest People
Following three morbidly obese people as they attempt to regain control of their lives by losing weight before they are affected by worrisome health issues. In this series, Sharon, Aftab and Claire tackle personal challenges with the support of their close family and friends.
This show is broadcast on Channel 4.
Latest Episodes of Shut Ins: Britain’s Fattest People
- Shut Ins: Britain’s Fattest People – 1 February 2021 – 1/2/2021 – Monday – Channel 4
- Shut Ins: Britain’s Fattest People – 26 January 2021 – 26/1/2021 – Tuesday – Channel 4
- Shut Ins: Britain’s Fattest People – 25 January 2021 – 25/1/2021 – Monday – Channel 4
- Shut Ins: Britain’s Fattest People – 19 January 2021 – 19/1/2021 – Tuesday – Channel 4
- Shut Ins: Britain’s Fattest People – 18 January 2021 – 18/1/2021 – Monday – Channel 4
Latest Episodes on Channel 4
About Channel 4
Channel 4 is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on Channel 4 include:
- The Great British Bakeoff
- The Circle
- Grand Designs
- First Dates
- Come Dine With Me
- Naked Attraction
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!