Still Open All Hours – 4 June 2021 – 4/6/2021 – Friday – BBC
Series 6 Episode 5 of 7
Granville creates a special blend of snuff, but will his customers notice any beneficial effects? Ruby tells Willis that she is going to take him to the gym for some intensive training. Madge thinks Gastric needs to lose weight, and Mr Newbold thinks he has found a pastime to share with Mrs Rossi – away from the prying eyes of Mrs Featherstone. However, a determined Black Widow enlists assistance from Granville and Leroy for a crash course in how to ride a bicycle.
Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About Still Open All Hours
Sitcom set in a grocer’s shop. Starring David Jason
This show is broadcast on BBC, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of Still Open All Hours
- Still Open All Hours – 4 June 2021 – 4/6/2021 – Friday – BBC
- Still Open All Hours – 4 January 2021 – 4/1/2021 – Monday – BBC
- Still Open All Hours – 14 December 2020 – 14/12/2020 – Monday – BBC
- Still Open All Hours – 9 December 2020 – 9/12/2020 – Wednesday – BBC
- Still Open All Hours – 2 December 2020 – 2/12/2020 – Wednesday – BBC
Latest Episodes on BBC
BBC is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on BBC include:
- Strictly Come Dancing
- Line of Duty
- The Capture
- Inside No. 9
- Holby City
- The Night Manager
- Top Gear
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!