Strictly – It Takes Two – 19 November 2020 – 19/11/2020 – Thursday – BBC Two
Series 18 Episode 19 of 60
Rylan Clark-Neal dishes up more backstage gossip and behind-the-scenes action from the world of Strictly, and more couples join Rylan on the sofa for a chat. And costume designer Vicky Gill reveals what the couples will be wearing this weekend.
About Strictly – It Takes Two
Zoe Ball and Rylan Clark-Neal give the run-down on this series of Strictly Come Dancing. As always, the show is packed full of the latest headlines, backstage gossip, expert opinion and exclusive interviews.
This show is broadcast on BBC Two, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of Strictly – It Takes Two
- Strictly – It Takes Two – 25 November 2020 – 25/11/2020 – Wednesday – BBC Two
- Strictly – It Takes Two – 24 November 2020 – 24/11/2020 – Tuesday – BBC Two
- Strictly – It Takes Two – 23 November 2020 – 23/11/2020 – Monday – BBC Two
- Strictly – It Takes Two – 20 November 2020 – 20/11/2020 – Friday – BBC Two
- Strictly – It Takes Two – 19 November 2020 – 19/11/2020 – Thursday – BBC Two
Latest Episodes on BBC Two
BBC is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on BBC include:
- Strictly Come Dancing
- Line of Duty
- The Capture
- Inside No. 9
- Holby City
- The Night Manager
- Top Gear
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!