Strictly – It Takes Two 25 November 2021: Thursday on BBC Two
Series 19 Episode 44 of 60 – Janette Manrara dishes up all the backstage gossip and behind-the-scenes action from the world of Strictly Come Dancing. Strictly designer Vicky Gill gives an exclusive look at what our couples will be wearing at the weekend.
Also, the dancers have a chance to break a world record in the return of the Pro Challenge.
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About Strictly – It Takes Two
Zoe Ball and Rylan Clark-Neal give the run-down on this series of Strictly Come Dancing. As always, the show is packed full of the latest headlines, backstage gossip, expert opinion and exclusive interviews.
This show is broadcast on BBC Two, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of Strictly – It Takes Two
- Strictly – It Takes Two 1 December 2021: Wednesday on BBC Two
- Strictly – It Takes Two 30 November 2021: Tuesday on BBC Two
- Strictly – It Takes Two 29 November 2021: Monday on BBC Two
- Strictly – It Takes Two 26 November 2021: Friday on BBC Two
- Strictly – It Takes Two 25 November 2021: Thursday on BBC Two
Latest Episodes on BBC Two
BBC is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on BBC include:
- Strictly Come Dancing
- Line of Duty
- The Capture
- Inside No. 9
- Holby City
- The Night Manager
- Top Gear
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!