Susan Calman’s Grand Day Out “Shropshire Hills” 11 November 2022: Season 4 Episode 4 on Channel 5
|Susan Calman’s Grand Day Out Tonight, December 2022 & This Week’s Episode|
Susan and her campervan travel to the Shropshire Hills and the stunning Ironbridge Gorge, both of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. It has an incredible history as the site of the world’s first iron bridge, which is indicative of the county’s claim to be the birthplace of the Industrial Revolution. The journey continues with a stop at Blists Hill Victorian Town, which is a faithful recreation of a typical east Shropshire coalfield town from around 1900. Susan later travels to Ludlow and explores the British Ironwork Centre and Sculpture Park.
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About Susan Calman’s Grand Day Out
Susan Calman hits the road in a retro campervan (named after her favorite person, Helen Mirren) to find six of Britain’s most scenic road trips in this exciting new six-part series. Susan will visit six breathtakingly stunning, quintessentially British destinations and encounter some amazing characters along the way, taking in the Lake District, Devon and Cornwall, Wales, Yorkshire, the Cotswolds and her native Scotland.
This show is broadcast on Channel 5.
Latest Episodes of Susan Calman’s Grand Day Out
- Susan Calman’s Grand Day Out “Shropshire Hills” 11 November 2022: Season 4 Episode 4 on Channel 5
- Susan Calman’s Grand Day Out 4 November 2022: Season 4 Episode 2 on Channel 5
- Susan Calman’s Grand Day Out 28 October 2022: Season 4 Episode 2 on Channel 5
- Susan Calman’s Grand Day Out 21 October 2022 on Channel 5
- Susan Calman’s Grand Day Out in Kent 14 October 2022: Season 2 Episode 7 on Channel 5
Latest Episodes on Channel 5
Featured Shows on TV Everyday