The Bachelor February 28 2022: Monday on ABC
|The Bachelor Tonight, September 2022 & This Week’s Episode on ABC|
On Tuesday February 28 2022 at 8:00pm ET, ABC broadcasts the eighth episode of the 26th season of “The Bachelor” where it’s time for hometowns! For the first time in two years, the Bachelor will visit the hometowns of his final four women to meet their families and immerse himself in each of the ladies’ lives.
Scroll down to read about the episode & cast and watch tonight’s show online!
Season 26, Episode 8 – It’s time for hometowns! For the first time in two years, the Bachelor will visit the hometowns of his final four women to meet their families and immerse himself in each of the ladies’ lives. On dates led by the women, Clayton will learn jiu-jitsu, go kayaking, hike in the Rockies and free-fall 80 feet, but the real adventure still lies ahead. Will these experiences bring clarity, or will Clayton have to send home someone he’s falling in love with?
The four women who will vie for Clayton’s heart are the following:
• Gabby, 30, an ICU nurse from Denver, Colo.
• Rachel, 25, a flight instructor from Clermont, Fla.
• Serene, 26, an elementary school teacher from Oklahoma City, Okla.
• Susie, 28, a wedding videographer from Virginia Beach, Va.
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About The Bachelor
To find his true love and life partner, a bachelor dates a group of women, over several weeks, who compete in a series of challenges that are meant to prove their compatibility with him.
This show is broadcast on ABC, also known as the American Broadcasting Company.