The Bridge – 14 October 2020 – 14/10/2020 – Wednesday – Channel 4
The Bridge will see 12 strangers come together, on the banks of a picturesque lake in the British countryside, totally clueless as to what awaits them. Ready for adventure and excited by the unexpected, they will face an epic challenge that requires teamwork and trust in order to achieve the common goal of winning £100k.
The prize pot lies out of reach on an island 250 metres away from where the contributors are based. To reach it, they must work together to build a bridge in 20 days. If the group successfully work as a team and reach the cash before the deadline, overcoming a series of surprise twists in the process, each of them will get a vote for who they think is the most deserving of the life changing prize. The winner is then left with the trickiest decision of all – will they keep all the money or share it?
About The Bridge
This show is broadcast on Channel 4.
Latest Episodes of The Bridge
- The Bridge – 24 October 2020 – 24/10/2020 – Saturday – BBC Four
- The Bridge – 17 October 2020 – 17/10/2020 – Saturday – BBC Four
- The Bridge – 10 October 2020 – 10/10/2020 – Saturday – BBC Four
- The Bridge – 12 September 2020 – 12/9/2020 – Saturday – BBC Four
- The Bridge – 5 September 2020 – 5/9/2020 – Saturday – BBC Four
Latest Episodes on Channel 4
About Channel 4
Channel 4 is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on Channel 4 include:
- The Great British Bakeoff
- The Circle
- Grand Designs
- First Dates
- Come Dine With Me
- Naked Attraction
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!