The Dog Rescuers – 8 June 2021 – 8/6/2021 – Tuesday – Channel 5
Inspector Lyndsey Taylor is called to a case of a desperate dog, left home alone at Christmas. With concern growing for the dog’s health, can Lyndsey secure a warrant?
Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About The Dog Rescuers
The Dog Rescuers is presented by Alan Davies who follows the work of our dedicated and tireless inspectors, as they investigate reports of abuse and neglect towards dogs across England and Wales. It features dramatic rescues, inspirational rehabilitation and heart-warming rehoming stories, plus new ways to bond with your four-legged friend and the life of a rescue pup from birth all the way to adulthood.
This show is broadcast on Channel 5.
Latest Episodes of The Dog Rescuers
- The Dog Rescuers – 15 June 2021 – 15/6/2021 – Tuesday – Channel 5
- The Dog Rescuers – 8 June 2021 – 8/6/2021 – Tuesday – Channel 5
- The Dog Rescuers – 2 April 2020 – 2/4/2020 – April 2 – Thursday – Channel 5
- The Dog Rescuers – 26 March 2020 – 26/3/2020 – March 26 – Thursday – Channel 5
- The Dog Rescuers – 19 March 2020 – 19/3/2020 – March 19 – Thursday – Channel 5
Latest Episodes on Channel 5
About Channel 5
Channel 5 is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on Channel 5 include:
- 5 News
- Big Brother
- Thomas & Friends
- Peppa Pig
- The Gadget Show
- Traffic Cops
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!