The Emily Atack Show – 19 July 2021 – 19/7/2021 – Monday – ITV2
Actress, writer and TV personality Emily Atack will be bringing her relatable stand-up comedy and mischievous sketches and skits about life as a young woman to ITV2 in this brand-new series, The Emily Atack Show.
Emily will also show off impressions of well-loved celebrities, from Gemma Collins and Keith Lemon, to Holly Willoughby.
Each episode covers a different theme, including Dating, Going Out, Family, Image, Friends and Growing Up. Each show topic will allow Emily to not only have real fun with her comedy but also explore her own life experiences and showcase her loveable, unfiltered self.
Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About The Emily Atack Show
This show is broadcast on ITV2.
Latest Episodes of The Emily Atack Show
- The Emily Atack Show – 19 July 2021 – 19/7/2021 – Monday – ITV2
- The Emily Atack Show – 12 July 2021 – 12/7/2021 – Monday – ITV2
- The Emily Atack Show – 9 December 2020 – 9/12/2020 – Wednesday – ITV2
- The Emily Atack Show – 2 December 2020 – 2/12/2020 – Wednesday – ITV2
- The Emily Atack Show – 25 November 2020 – 25/11/2020 – Wednesday – ITV2
Latest Episodes on ITV2
ITV2 is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on ITV2 include:
- Coronation Street
- The X Factor
- This Morning
- The Chase
- Midsomer Murders
- Tipping Point
- Take Me Out
- Celebrity Juice
- The Jonathon Ross Show
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!