The Great British Bake Off: An Extra Slice – 16 October 2020 – 16/10/2020 – Friday – Channel 4
Series 4 Episode 2
Jo Brand brings us weekly fun and all the gossip from the tent, and chats with a panel of celebrity Bake Off fans to unpack the best bits from the show
Jo’s joined by Bake Off judge Prue Leith, comedian Phil Wang and Bake Off fan Stephen Mangan to snap up the best bits and exciting extras of Chocolate Week
About The Great British Bake Off
Bake Off’s back with Noel Fielding and new host Matt Lucas, but this time under exceptional circumstances, as 12 new bakers form a bubble and enter the iconic white tent.
This show is broadcast on Channel 4.
Latest Episodes of The Great British Bake Off
- The Great British Bake Off – 20 October 2020 – 20/10/2020 – Tuesday – Channel 4
- The Great British Bake Off: An Extra Slice – 16 October 2020 – 16/10/2020 – Friday – Channel 4
- The Great British Bake Off – 13 October 2020 – 13/10/2020 – Tuesday – Channel 4
- The Great British Bake Off: An Extra Slice – 9 October 2020 – 9/10/2020 – Friday – Channel 4
- The Great British Bake Off – 6 October 2020 – 6/10/2020 – Tuesday – Channel 4
Latest Episodes on Channel 4
About Channel 4
Channel 4 is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on Channel 4 include:
- The Great British Bakeoff
- The Circle
- Grand Designs
- First Dates
- Come Dine With Me
- Naked Attraction
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!