The Great British Sewing Bee – 10 June 2020 – 10/6/2020 – June 10 – Wednesday – BBC
Season 6, Episode 8
Joe Lycett hosts the quarter final, as the five remaining sewers go global, taking on garments and techniques from around the world. First, they must follow a pattern they have never encountered before, as judges Patrick Grant and Esme Young ask them to make a Filipino terno blouse. Delicate-looking but deceptively robust, this garment involves difficult-to-handle fabrics worked into distinctive, voluminous butterfly sleeves and intricate covered buttons. Next, it’s the transformation challenge, as the sewers take on Provencal table cloths from France. These colourful, strikingly patterned cloths must be transformed into a brand new outfit in just 90 minutes, making imaginative use of the distinctive, bold print. And for the made-to-measure challenge, the sewers take on the dramatic Flamenco skirt from southern Spain. They must create a perfect figure-hugging fit combined with impactful ruffles achieved by inserting yards and yards of fabric into the skirt
About The Great British Sewing Bee
Britain’s best home sewers are tested on their sewing and dressmaking skills.
This show is broadcast on BBC, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of The Great British Sewing Bee
- The Great British Sewing Bee – 24 June 2020 – 24/6/2020 – June 24 – Wednesday – BBC
- The Great British Sewing Bee – 17 June 2020 – 17/6/2020 – June 17 – Wednesday – BBC
- The Great British Sewing Bee – 10 June 2020 – 10/6/2020 – June 10 – Wednesday – BBC
- The Great British Sewing Bee – 3 June 2020 – 3/6/2020 – June 3 – Wednesday – BBC
- The Great British Sewing Bee – 27 May 2020 – 27/5/2020 – May 27 – Wednesday – BBC
Latest Episodes on BBC
BBC is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on BBC include:
- Strictly Come Dancing
- Line of Duty
- The Capture
- Inside No. 9
- Holby City
- The Night Manager
- Top Gear
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!