The Great British Sewing Bee – 21 April 2021 – 21/4/2021 – Wednesday – BBC
Series 7 Episode 2 of 10
Joe Lycett hosts as Summer Week hits the sewing room, with three challenges themed around sewing clothes to look and feel cool in even the fiercest heat.
Patrick and Esme’s Pattern Challenge is a pair of paperbag shorts. They might be a small garment, but creating the signature shape
means perfecting pockets, tackling tricky turn-ups and wrestling an elastic waistband with a mind of its own.
The sewers hit the beach in the Transformation, sculpting second-hand men’s swimming gear into a woman’s outfit worthy of sunset cocktails, all in just 90 minutes.
Finally, button-down sun dresses are the focus of the Made to Measure. As well as style, fit and finish, the judges have their eagle eyes primed for perfectly aligned buttonholes and secure fastenings. Who will miss the mark and be the second sewer to leave the competition?
Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About The Great British Sewing Bee
Britain’s best home sewers are tested on their sewing and dressmaking skills.
This show is broadcast on BBC, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of The Great British Sewing Bee
- The Great British Sewing Bee – 12 May 2021 – 12/5/2021 – Wednesday – BBC
- The Great British Sewing Bee – 5 May 2021 – 5/5/2021 – Wednesday – BBC
- The Great British Sewing Bee – 28 April 2021 – 28/4/2021 – Wednesday – BBC
- The Great British Sewing Bee – 21 April 2021 – 21/4/2021 – Wednesday – BBC
- The Great British Sewing Bee – 14 April 2021 – 14/4/2021 – Wednesday – BBC
Latest Episodes on BBC
BBC is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on BBC include:
- Strictly Come Dancing
- Line of Duty
- The Capture
- Inside No. 9
- Holby City
- The Night Manager
- Top Gear
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!