The Great British Sewing Bee – 28 April 2021 – 28/4/2021 – Wednesday – BBC
Series 7 Episode 3 of 10
Joe Lycett hosts as the ten remaining home sewers return to the nation’s most famous sewing room for gent’s classics week. In a gentle first test of tailoring, judges Patrick Grant and Esme Young kick off the Pattern Challenge with a Sewing Bee first – a baker boy cap. The cap requires perfect symmetry in its construction, a supporting brim and a snug fit to get that full Peaky Blinders look.
Next, in the Transformation Challenge, they have just 90 minutes to smarten up and convert secondhand men’s jackets and blazers into a garment for a woman.
Finally, for the Made to Measure challenge the sewers must make a casual utility jacket, which should have a relaxed fit and include at least three pockets. Who will make something for the perfect gent and win Garment of the Week, and who will become the third sewer to leave the Great British Sewing Bee?
Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About The Great British Sewing Bee
Britain’s best home sewers are tested on their sewing and dressmaking skills.
This show is broadcast on BBC, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of The Great British Sewing Bee
- The Great British Sewing Bee – 12 May 2021 – 12/5/2021 – Wednesday – BBC
- The Great British Sewing Bee – 5 May 2021 – 5/5/2021 – Wednesday – BBC
- The Great British Sewing Bee – 28 April 2021 – 28/4/2021 – Wednesday – BBC
- The Great British Sewing Bee – 21 April 2021 – 21/4/2021 – Wednesday – BBC
- The Great British Sewing Bee – 14 April 2021 – 14/4/2021 – Wednesday – BBC
Latest Episodes on BBC
BBC is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on BBC include:
- Strictly Come Dancing
- Line of Duty
- The Capture
- Inside No. 9
- Holby City
- The Night Manager
- Top Gear
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!