The Great British Sewing Bee 29 June 2022: Series 8 Episode 10 on BBC One
It’s the grande finale, and it’s Party Week as the finalists compete for the title of Britain’s best amateur sewer. They take on a trio of party-themed challenges, starting with the pattern for one of Esme’s iconic Swanky Modes designs – the Amorphous dress. Made from one piece of Lycra and manipulated into shape with a connection of D-rings, this garment is all about precision and fabric handling.
Then it’s their final chance to show off their ability to think on their feet as they take on the Transformation Challenge. They are brought face-to-face with all their scraps from the past nine weeks and must fashion them into an outfit that they would wear to a party.
Finally, they fit a red-carpet jumpsuit using sparkles and luxury fabrics to a model who is a friend or a family member. The previously eliminated sewers return for a reunion, and the judges have the difficult task of deciding who will be crowned Britain’s best amateur sewer.
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About The Great British Sewing Bee
Britain’s best home sewers are tested on their sewing and dressmaking skills.
This show is broadcast on BBC, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of The Great British Sewing Bee
- The Great British Sewing Bee 29 June 2022: Series 8 Episode 10 on BBC One
- The Great British Sewing Bee 22 June 2022: Series 8 Episode 9 on BBC One
- The Great British Sewing Bee 15 June 2022: Series 8 Episode 8 on BBC One
- The Great British Sewing Bee 8 June 2022: Series 8 Episode 7 on BBC One
- The Great British Sewing Bee 1 June 2022: Series 8 Episode 6 on BBC One
Latest Episodes on BBC
Featured Shows on TV Everyday