The Great British Sewing Bee – 3 June 2020 – 3/6/2020 – June 3 – Wednesday – BBC
Season 6, Episode 7
With Joe Lycett hosting, the six remaining home sewers head back in time to the 1980s, attempting to revive the glamorous – and sometimes ridiculous – style of the decade. This is more than a stroll down memory lane, as they tackle the decade’s most tailored, fun and over the top garments. First, judges Patrick Grant and Esme Young challenge the sewers to get down to business with the trickiest pattern so far, a woman’s power jacket. Creating the perfect jacket involves grappling with tailoring fabrics and taking on such daunting technical hurdles as lapel construction and inserting shoulder pads, hopefully without getting in a flap. For the transformation challenge, it’s party time as the sewers let rip with their imagination, turning high-vis work clothes into party outfits. In the made-to-measure challenge, the sewers take on their final icon of eighties fashion, the cocktail dress
About The Great British Sewing Bee
Britain’s best home sewers are tested on their sewing and dressmaking skills.
This show is broadcast on BBC, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of The Great British Sewing Bee
- The Great British Sewing Bee – 24 June 2020 – 24/6/2020 – June 24 – Wednesday – BBC
- The Great British Sewing Bee – 17 June 2020 – 17/6/2020 – June 17 – Wednesday – BBC
- The Great British Sewing Bee – 10 June 2020 – 10/6/2020 – June 10 – Wednesday – BBC
- The Great British Sewing Bee – 3 June 2020 – 3/6/2020 – June 3 – Wednesday – BBC
- The Great British Sewing Bee – 27 May 2020 – 27/5/2020 – May 27 – Wednesday – BBC
Latest Episodes on BBC
BBC is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on BBC include:
- Strictly Come Dancing
- Line of Duty
- The Capture
- Inside No. 9
- Holby City
- The Night Manager
- Top Gear
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!