The Great British Sewing Bee 4 May 2022: Wednesday on BBC One
Series 8 Episode 2 of 10 – The sewers take to their marks for Sports Week as host Sara Pascoe sets three new challenges.
Patrick and Esme’s Pattern Challenge is a Sewing Bee first: a pair of high-top trainers. Sewing bespoke footwear means tackling a range of unfamiliar techniques, including punching eyelets and stitching soles – all of which must be done twice to create a perfect pair.
The sewers need to be on the ball in the Transformation Challenge, converting old netball kits into a garment to wear off the court in just 90 minutes. For the Made to Measure Challenge, they each fit a jacket inspired by their sporting hero. As well as fit and finish, the judges will be looking to see if their hero’s personality or style is evident.
Who will win garment of the week, and who will be last over the finish line?
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About The Great British Sewing Bee
Britain’s best home sewers are tested on their sewing and dressmaking skills.
This show is broadcast on BBC, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of The Great British Sewing Bee
- The Great British Sewing Bee 25 May 2022: Series 8 Episode 5 on BBC One
- The Great British Sewing Bee 18 May 2022: Series 8 Episode 4 on BBC One
- The Great British Sewing Bee 11 May 2022: Series 8 Episode 3 on BBC One
- The Great British Sewing Bee 4 May 2022: Wednesday on BBC One
- The Great British Sewing Bee 27 April 2022: Wednesday on BBC One
Latest Episodes on BBC
BBC is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on BBC include:
- Strictly Come Dancing
- Line of Duty
- The Capture
- Inside No. 9
- Holby City
- The Night Manager
- Top Gear
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!