The Martin Lewis Money Show – 17 December 2020 – 17/12/2020 – Thursday – ITV
It’s officially the final countdown to Christmas Day, and with just days to go, Martin Lewis shares his top money saving tips. He’ll also be answering your questions on consumer rights and family budgets – and there’s the latest News You Can Use and Martin’s Big Briefing.
Presented by Martin Lewis and Angellica Bell
Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About The Martin Lewis Money Show
Martin Lewis shares some useful money-saving tips, budgeting advice and shopping secrets.
This show is broadcast on ITV.
Latest Episodes of The Martin Lewis Money Show
- The Martin Lewis Money Show – 18 May 2021 – 18/5/2021 – Tuesday – ITV
- The Martin Lewis Money Show – 18 March 2021 – 18/3/2021 – Thursday – ITV
- The Martin Lewis Money Show – 11 March 2021 – 11/3/2021 – Thursday – ITV
- The Martin Lewis Money Show – 4 March 2021 – 4/3/2021 – Thursday – ITV
- The Martin Lewis Money Show – 25 February 2021 – 25/2/2021 – Thursday – ITV
Latest Episodes on ITV
ITV is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on ITV include:
- Coronation Street
- The X Factor
- This Morning
- The Chase
- Midsomer Murders
- Tipping Point
- Take Me Out
- Celebrity Juice
- The Jonathon Ross Show
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!