The Martin Lewis Money Show – 22 October 2020 – 22/10/2020 – Thursday – ITV
The brand new series of the Martin Lewis Money Show Live continues as Britain’s most trusted man answers your questions on family finances, jobs and consumer rights.
There’s also the latest deals of the week and all Martin’s tips and tricks for making the most of your money.
Presented by Martin Lewis and Angellica Bell.
About The Martin Lewis Money Show
Martin Lewis shares some useful money-saving tips, budgeting advice and shopping secrets.
This show is broadcast on ITV.
Latest Episodes of The Martin Lewis Money Show
- The Martin Lewis Money Show – 26 November 2020 – 26/11/2020 – Thursday – ITV
- The Martin Lewis Money Show – 24 November 2020 – 24/11/2020 – Tuesday – ITV
- The Martin Lewis Money Show – 19 November 2020 – 19/11/2020 – Thursday – ITV
- The Martin Lewis Money Show – 5 November 2020 – 5/11/2020 – Thursday – ITV
- The Martin Lewis Money Show – 29 October 2020 – 29/10/2020 – Thursday – ITV
Latest Episodes on ITV
ITV is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on ITV include:
- Coronation Street
- The X Factor
- This Morning
- The Chase
- Midsomer Murders
- Tipping Point
- Take Me Out
- Celebrity Juice
- The Jonathon Ross Show
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!