The Nature of Things August 6 2022: ‘Curb Your Carbon’ on CBC
Curb Your Carbon – Narrated by Ryan Reynolds, Curb Your Carbon reveals the easy and effective ways we can all fight climate change … and turn down the heat.
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About The Nature of Things
Host David Suzuki offers informative views about the state of the world and how to make it a better place. His documentaries are produced in Canada and abroad, and all offer a look at the way the planet is changing and shifting in our modernized age.
This show is broadcast on CBC.
Latest Episodes of The Nature of Things
- The Nature of Things August 13 2022: ‘In Your Face’ on CBC
- The Nature of Things August 6 2022: ‘Curb Your Carbon’ on CBC
- The Nature of Things July 30 2022: ‘Chef Secrets: The Science of Cooking’ on CBC
- The Nature of Things July 23 2022: ‘The New Human’ on CBC
- The Nature of Things July 16 2022: ‘The Machine That Feels’ on CBC