The Nature of Things July 23 2022: ‘The New Human’ on CBC
Disappearing tendons? Longer legs? Artificial body parts? What will humans look like in the future?
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About The Nature of Things
Host David Suzuki offers informative views about the state of the world and how to make it a better place. His documentaries are produced in Canada and abroad, and all offer a look at the way the planet is changing and shifting in our modernized age.
This show is broadcast on CBC.
Latest Episodes of The Nature of Things
- The Nature of Things ” The Science of Success” October 8 2022: Saturday on CBC
- The Nature of Things ” How The Wild Things Sleep” October 1 2022: Saturday on CBC
- The Nature of Things ” The Musical Animal” September 24 2022 on CBC
- The Nature of Things September 17 2022: “The Teenager and the Lost Maya City” on CBC
- The Nature of Things September 3 2022: “Carbon: An Unauthorized Biography” on CBC