The Nature of Things July 30 2022: ‘Chef Secrets: The Science of Cooking’ on CBC
The secret ingredient to becoming a better cook? Science! Top chefs and culinary experts explain the chemistry, physics and microbiology of cooking.
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About The Nature of Things
Host David Suzuki offers informative views about the state of the world and how to make it a better place. His documentaries are produced in Canada and abroad, and all offer a look at the way the planet is changing and shifting in our modernized age.
This show is broadcast on CBC.
Latest Episodes of The Nature of Things
- The Nature of Things ” The Musical Animal” September 24 2022 on CBC
- The Nature of Things September 17 2022: “The Teenager and the Lost Maya City” on CBC
- The Nature of Things September 3 2022: “Carbon: An Unauthorized Biography” on CBC
- The Nature of Things August 27 2022: ‘Why We Dance’ on CBC
- The Nature of Things August 20 2022: ‘Ice and Fire: Tracking Canada’s Climate Crisis’ on CBC