The Nature of Things – September 23 2021 – 9/23/2021 – Thursday – CBC
Wild Canadian Weather – SUN -The driving force behind all weather, sunlight creates a banquet for blue whales, helps vultures soar, and is essential for training some extreme athletes.
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About The Nature of Things
Host David Suzuki offers informative views about the state of the world and how to make it a better place. His documentaries are produced in Canada and abroad, and all offer a look at the way the planet is changing and shifting in our modernized age.
This show is broadcast on CBC.
Latest Episodes of The Nature of Things
- The Nature of Things – October 7 2021 – 10/7/2021 – CBC
- The Nature of Things – September 23 2021 – 9/23/2021 – Thursday – CBC
- The Nature of Things – September 16 2021 – 9/16/2021 – Thursday – CBC
- The Nature of Things – September 2 2021 – 9/2/2021 – Thursday – CBC
- The Nature of Things – August 26 2021 – 8/26/2021 – Thursday – CBC
Latest Episodes on CBC
CBC is an Canadian television network, and is one of the main television networks in Canada. It broadcasts in English.
Television in Canada
The main English language Canada Television networks are:
- Global TV
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!