The Nightmare Neighbour Next Door – 1 August 2020 – 1/8/2020 – August 1 – Saturday – Channel 5
This episode looks at the dispute between neighbours continues with Barnsley pensioners Barry and Phyllis Roddis’s dispute with a neighbour who was scrapping cars in his driveway, leading to him waging a nine-year campaign of intimidation against them. Meanwhile, in Streatham, south London, Richard and Philomena Chadwick have been battling for five years to evict squatters whose bongo-playing parties and rooftop sunbathing have invaded the privacy of their once secluded garden
About The Nightmare Neighbour Next Door
Apparently not everyone is familiar with the concept of being neighbourly. There are 6 million complaints of nightmare neighbours across Britain every year, with some of the most extreme examples featured in this programme, which details what it is like to live next to the bad neighbours. Viewers witness the perpetrators being caught in the act through footage from neighbours’ cameras, closed-circuit TV and phones. Threatening dogs, loud parties and aggressive behaviour are among the more common complaints that lead to outcomes that include evictions and sometimes violence.
This show is broadcast on Channel 5.
Latest Episodes of The Nightmare Neighbour Next Door
- The Nightmare Neighbour Next Door – 1 August 2020 – 1/8/2020 – August 1 – Saturday – Channel 5
- The Nightmare Neighbour Next Door – 28 June 2020 – 28/6/2020 – June 28 – Sunday – Channel 5
- The Nightmare Neighbour Next Door – 22 June 2020 – 22/6/2020 – June 22 – Monday – Channel 5
- The Nightmare Neighbour Next Door – 15 June 2020 – 15/6/2020 – June 15 – Monday – Channel 5
- The Nightmare Neighbour Next Door – 12 April 2020 – 12/4/2020 – April 12 – Sunday – Channel 5
Latest Episodes on Channel 5
About Channel 5
Channel 5 is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on Channel 5 include:
- 5 News
- Big Brother
- Thomas & Friends
- Peppa Pig
- The Gadget Show
- Traffic Cops
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!