The Simpsons – February 23 2020 – 2/23/2020 – 23 February – Sunday – Fox
Season 31, Episode 13
Homer and Marge compete to be the topic of Lisa’s “Most Interesting Person I Know” essay. Lisa instead chooses Professor Frink. While Lisa works on the essay, Frink develops a cryptocurrency, overtaking Mr. Burn’s title of richest man in Springfield. With new fame, Frink struggles to know who his real friends are, while Mr. Burns schemes to take his title back.
About The Simpsons
Working-class father Homer Simpson and his dysfunctional family deal with comical situations and the ups-and-downs of life in the town of Springfield.
This show is broadcast on Fox, also known as the Fox Broadcasting Company.
Latest Episodes of The Simpsons
- The Simpsons – August 9 2020 – 8/9/2020 – 9 August – Sunday – Fox
- The Simpsons – August 2 2020 – 8/2/2020 – 2 August – Sunday – Fox
- The Simpsons – July 26 2020 – 7/26/2020 – 26 July – Sunday – Fox
- The Simpsons – July 19 2020 – 7/19/2020 – 19 July – Sunday – Fox
- The Simpsons – Screenless – July 12 2020 – 7/12/2020 – 12 July – Sunday – Fox
Latest Episodes on Fox
Fox is an American television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United States. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on Fox include:
- Thursday Night Football
- The Masked Singer
- The Simpsons
- Last Man Standing
- Family Guy
- Prodigal Son
- The Resident
- The Walking Dead
- Bob’s Burgers
Television in the United States
The main United States networks are:
- NBC (National Broadcasting Corporation)
- CBS (Columbia Broadcasting System)
- ABC (American Broadcasting Company)
- Fox (Fox Broadcasting Company)
- CW Television Network
- PBS (Public Broadcasting Service)
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!