The Split – 25 February 2020 – 25/2/2020 – February 25 – Tuesday – BBC
Season 2, Episode 3
Hannah’s personal and professional lives collide when Nathan helps out with the Hansen case, as she desperately tries to cover up evidence of her affair with Christie. Meanwhile, Nina, having narrowly escaped a shoplifting sentence, is struggling with her decision to terminate her pregnancy, and a legal case with Hannah resonates with Nina’s own problems. Rose, desperate to get pregnant again, begins to question her paternity, and tries to convince her sisters to do a DNA test
About The Split
The Defoes, a family of sisters working as divorce lawyers, come face-to-face with their past after their estranged father returns to the fold.
This show is broadcast on BBC, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of The Split
- The Split – 17 March 2020 – 17/3/2020 – March 17 – Tuesday – BBC
- The Split – 10 March 2020 – 10/3/2020 – March 10 – Tuesday – BBC
- The Split – 2 March 2020 – 2/3/2020 – March 2 – Monday – BBC
- The Split – 25 February 2020 – 25/2/2020 – February 25 – Tuesday – BBC
- The Split – 18 February 2020 – 18/2/2020 – February 18 – Tuesday – BBC
Latest Episodes on BBC
BBC is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on BBC include:
- Strictly Come Dancing
- Line of Duty
- The Capture
- Inside No. 9
- Holby City
- The Night Manager
- Top Gear
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!