The Two Ronnies Sketchbook 30 July 2022: Episode 2 on BBC Four
In a television career that has spanned 98 shows, 12 series and more than 30 years in the business, Ronnie Corbett and Ronnie Barker entertained millions with their inimitable brand of comedy – from gags, sketches and unique monologues to spectacular music numbers.
The Two Ronnies Sketchbook reunites the comedy legends in a rare opportunity to see them back together behind their famous desk giving us an invaluable insight into the backstage stories behind some of their classic moments as they reveal their own personal memories from one of the most impressive comedy catalogues in mainstream entertainment. They also make us, and each other, laugh with their observations whilst delighting the studio audience with their trademark news lines. Contemporary music guests help, as Ronnie Corbett says, ‘break up our nonsense on either side’. They are joined by Alison Moyet. Great chemistry, great music and great fun.
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About The Two Ronnies Sketchbook
Ronnie Barker and Ronnie Corbett reunite on screen to present some of their favourite Two Ronnies sketches
This show is broadcast on BBC, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of The Two Ronnies Sketchbook
- The Two Ronnies Sketchbook 30 July 2022: Episode 2 on BBC Four
- The Two Ronnies Sketchbook – 4 April 2021 – 4/4/2021 – Sunday – BBC Four
- The Two Ronnies Sketchbook – 26 December 2020 – 26/12/2020 – Saturday – BBC Four
- The Two Ronnies Sketchbook – 24 December 2020 – 24/12/2020 – Thursday – BBC
- The Two Ronnies Sketchbook – 23 December 2020 – 23/12/2020 – Wednesday – BBC Four