The Weakest Link July 25 2022: ‘Who Thinks K-Pop is a Breakfast Cereal?’ on NBC
|The Weakest Link Tonight, October 2022 & This Week’s Episode on NBC|
On Monday July 25 2022 at 10pm ET, NBC broadcasts the repeat “Who Thinks K-Pop is a Breakfast Cereal?” episode of “The Weakest Link” .
Scroll down to read about the episode & cast and watch tonight’s show online!
Who Thinks K-Pop is a Breakfast Cereal? – Season 2, Episode 13 – An air traffic controller, a bartender, an author and five other strangers play a rapid-fire trivia game as they work together to build a bank worth up to $1 million; at the end of each round, they vote off the person they consider the weakest link.
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About Weakest Link
Jane Lynch hosts the return of the British import and international game show phenomenon “Weakest Link” In each episode, eight contestants enter the studio as total strangers but must work together to bank the maximum amount of prize money available in each round. The contestants take turns to answer general knowledge questions to build chains of correct answers. Consecutive correct answers greatly increase the value of the chain, while incorrect answers break the chain and force the contestants to start over on the lowest rung with the smallest amount money. At the end of each round, contestants vote to eliminate the fellow contestant they consider to be the “Weakest Link” in the chain. The contestant who receives the highest number of votes leaves the game as Jane declares the iconic phrase, “You are the Weakest Link. Goodbye.”
This show is broadcast on NBC, also known as the National Broadcasting Company.
Latest Episodes of Weakest Link
- The Weakest Link September 5 2022: ‘Who’s As Sharp as a Spoon?’ on NBC
- The Weakest Link August 29 2022: ‘Who’s Leaving Here With a Participation Medal?’ on NBC
- The Weakest Link August 22 2022: ‘Who Thinks the Plural of Moose Is Mice?’ on NBC
- The Weakest Link August 15 2022: ‘Who Got Older but Not Wiser?’ on NBC
- The Weakest Link August 8 2022: ‘Who’s The Pothole In This Parking Lot?’ on NBC