This Week on the Farm – 30 June 2020 – 30/6/2020 – June 30 – Tuesday – Channel 5
Helen Skelton and Jules Hudson present a new show in which farmers presenttheir lives. This week features a one tonne shire horse has an appointment with a blacksmith, where an alpaca needs dental work, and a Shetland stallion faces the prospect of being put out to pasture. Meanwhile in Nottinghamshire, a shepherd spends the whole lambing season camping in the same field as her flock. Also, a new kind of cheese provides salvation for a Lancashire farmer struggling through lockdown.
About This Week on the Farm
This show is broadcast on Channel 5.
Latest Episodes of This Week on the Farm
- This Week on the Farm – 7 July 2020 – 7/7/2020 – July 7 – Tuesday – Channel 5
- This Week on the Farm – 30 June 2020 – 30/6/2020 – June 30 – Tuesday – Channel 5
- This Week on the Farm – 23 June 2020 – 23/6/2020 – June 23 – Tuesday – Channel 5
- This Week on the Farm – 16 June 2020 – 16/6/2020 – June 16 – Tuesday – Channel 5
Latest Episodes on Channel 5
About Channel 5
Channel 5 is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on Channel 5 include:
- 5 News
- Big Brother
- Thomas & Friends
- Peppa Pig
- The Gadget Show
- Traffic Cops
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!