Timothy Spall: Back at Sea “The Bit in the Middle” 3 August 2022: Episode 3 on BBC Four
Sea adventurers Timothy Spall and his wife Shane take their barge to three different countries and the Isle of Man. From Whitehaven, where Spall learns about the pirate John Paul Jones, they steam over to Douglas to visit his son, actor Rafe Spall, who is there to work on BBC Two’s The Shadow Line. Next they visit a city Tim loves dearly, Belfast, and a special pub he says is ‘the finest drinking establishment in the English-speaking world’. Finally, it’s across to Portpatrick and Scotland, as they clock up some serious nautical mileage in their circumnavigation of the British Isles.
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About Timothy Spall: Back at Sea
Untrained mariner Timothy Spall has spent a fortune on technology for his new challenge – the unpredictable Irish Sea – as he and his wife continue their mini-odyssey around Britain
This show is broadcast on BBC Four, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of Timothy Spall: Back at Sea
- Timothy Spall: Back at Sea “Scotch Mist” 4 August 2022: Episode 4 on BBC Four
- Timothy Spall: Back at Sea “The Bit in the Middle” 3 August 2022: Episode 3 on BBC Four
- Timothy Spall: Back at Sea “Mad about the Buoys” 2 August 2022: Episode 2 on BBC Four
- Timothy Spall: Back at Sea “The Luck of the Irish Sea” 1 August 2022: Episode 1 on BBC Four