University Challenge “Coventry University v Cardiff University” 19 September 2022: 2022/23 Episode 4 on BBC Two
& University Challenge Tonight, September 2022 & This Week’s Episode
In another first round match in the quiz competition for students, Coventry University makes its debut appearance against a team from Cardiff University, with a place in round two at stake. Jeremy Paxman asks the questions.
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About University Challenge
The popular academic quiz, hosted by Jeremy Paxman, who asks a series of traditionally difficult and particularly specific questions that require a deep and diverse education to be able to answer. The players of the quiz are two teams of four students, who usually represent a single university, or in the case of students from Oxford and Cambridge Universities, the specific college to which they belong. The competition begins with 28 teams, with one team being knocked out and the other progressing to the next round until there is finally one series champion.
This show is broadcast on BBC Two, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of University Challenge
- University Challenge “University of Glasgow v Royal Holloway, Queen’s University Belfast” 3 October 2022: 2022/23 Episode 6 on BBC Two
- University Challenge “Cranfield University v Royal Holloway, University of London” 26 September 2022: 2022/23 Episode 5 on BBC Two
- University Challenge “Coventry University v Cardiff University” 19 September 2022: 2022/23 Episode 4 on BBC Two
- University Challenge “The London School of Economics v University College, Oxford” 12 September 2022: 2022/23 Episode 3 on BBC Two
- University Challenge “Open University v Newcastle University” 5 September 2022: 2022/23 Episode 2 on BBC Two