University Challenge “University of Glasgow v Royal Holloway, Queen’s University Belfast” 3 October 2022: 2022/23 Episode 6 on BBC Two
|University Challenge Tonight, December 2022 & This Week’s Episode|
The University of Glasgow takes on Queen’s University Belfast in another first-round match in the quiz competition for students. Jeremy Paxman asks the questions.
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About University Challenge
The popular academic quiz, hosted by Jeremy Paxman, who asks a series of traditionally difficult and particularly specific questions that require a deep and diverse education to be able to answer. The players of the quiz are two teams of four students, who usually represent a single university, or in the case of students from Oxford and Cambridge Universities, the specific college to which they belong. The competition begins with 28 teams, with one team being knocked out and the other progressing to the next round until there is finally one series champion.
This show is broadcast on BBC Two, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of University Challenge
- University Challenge “Bangor v Nottingham” 15 November 2022: 2022/23 Episode 12 on BBC Two
- University Challenge “Balliol College, Oxford v University of Southampton” 8 November 2022: 2022/23 Episode 11 on BBC Two
- University Challenge “Jesus College, Cambridge v St Catherine’s College, Oxford” 1 November 2022: 2022/23 Episode 10 on BBC Two
- University Challenge “Oriel College, Oxford v Christ’s College, Cambridge” 25 October 2022: 2022/23 Episode 9 on BBC Two
- University Challenge “University of Sheffield v University College London” 17 October 2022: 2022/23 Episode 8 on BBC Two
Latest Episodes on BBC Two
Featured Shows on TV Everyday