We Are England “Our Northern Jacket Empire” 17 October 2022: Monday on BBC One
|We Are England Tonight, November 2022 & This Week’s Episode|
Worn by everyone from fishermen to fashionistas, waxed jackets are an iconic fashion item part of the fabric of England. In a factory off the north east coast, a team of high-skilled workers handmake 650 waxed jackets a day. It’s been in the hands of one family for over 100 years and is run today by Dame Margaret Barbour. We meet the team of workers keeping these traditional skills alive and bringing old jackets back to life.
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About We Are England
We Are England explores the issues people care about, as told by them. With real stories from across England each week, the series is a reflection of the opinions and changing face of our country.
This show is broadcast on BBC, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of We Are England
- We Are England “Becoming Dad – Watford” 14 November 2022: Monday on BBC One
- We Are England “Our Big Beauty Business” 11 November 2022: Friday on BBC One
- We Are England “Farming on the Spectrum – Oxfordshire” 7 November 2022: Monday on BBC One
- We Are England “Our Money-Saving Story” 4 November 2022: Friday on BBC One
- We Are England “Make Mine a 99 – Crewe” 31 October 2022: Monday on BBC One
Latest Episodes on BBC
Featured Shows on TV Everyday