We Are England “The Biggest Smallest Car Company” 3 October 2022: Monday on BBC One
|We Are England Tonight, November 2022 & This Week’s Episode|
Everyone loves the Mini, but the iconic car company is not just a job for the thousands of people who work there, it’s a way of life. Made across two factories in Swindon and Oxford, highly skilled workers make around 1,000 cars a day. We’ll see the car being built from the ground up, from the steel plates being made into body parts in the press shop, to the multitude of colours in paint shop to final checks.
Along the way, we’ll meet generations of the same family who work at the plants, and learn how the company has given opportunities and careers to thousands.
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About We Are England
We Are England explores the issues people care about, as told by them. With real stories from across England each week, the series is a reflection of the opinions and changing face of our country.
This show is broadcast on BBC, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of We Are England
- We Are England “Becoming Dad – Watford” 14 November 2022: Monday on BBC One
- We Are England “Our Big Beauty Business” 11 November 2022: Friday on BBC One
- We Are England “Farming on the Spectrum – Oxfordshire” 7 November 2022: Monday on BBC One
- We Are England “Our Money-Saving Story” 4 November 2022: Friday on BBC One
- We Are England “Make Mine a 99 – Crewe” 31 October 2022: Monday on BBC One