Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? – 7 September 2020 – 7/9/2020 – Monday – ITV
The world’s most famous quiz returns, hosted by Jeremy Clarkson. Six contestants fight for a chance to win one million pounds, with four lifelines -phone a friend, 50:50, Ask the Audience, and Ask the Host – to help them
About Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?
Former `Top Gear’ presenter and opinionated `The Sunday Times’ and `The Sun’ columnist Jeremy Clarkson presents the rebooted version of `Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?’, the 12 question quiz with a £1,000,000 prize. Each contestant can use three traditional lifelines: 50-50 which removes half of the answers, Ask the Audience which polls the studio audience for their answer, and Phone a Friend, wherein the contestant can call a friend for 30 seconds to ask for their advice. However, there is now a fourth lifeline: Ask the Host, where the contestant can ask Clarkson if he knows the answer to the question, and there is also a new second `safety net’, previously set at £32,000, which is now able to be set by the contestant themselves. Also, Contestants must first win their chance to play the quiz by winning the Fastest Fingers First round, competing against other potential players to be the quickest to answer a question with sequenced answers.
This show is broadcast on ITV.
Latest Episodes of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?
- Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? – 11 September 2020 – 11/9/2020 – Friday – ITV
- Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? – 10 September 2020 – 10/9/2020 – Thursday – ITV
- Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? – 9 September 2020 – 9/9/2020 – Wednesday – ITV
- Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? – 8 September 2020 – 8/9/2020 – Tuesday – ITV
- Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? – 7 September 2020 – 7/9/2020 – Monday – ITV
Latest Episodes on ITV
ITV is an British television network, and is one of the main television networks in the United Kingdom. It broadcasts in English.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on ITV include:
- Coronation Street
- The X Factor
- This Morning
- The Chase
- Midsomer Murders
- Tipping Point
- Take Me Out
- Celebrity Juice
- The Jonathon Ross Show
Television in the United Kingdom
The main United Kingdom networks are:
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three, BBC Four
- ITV (Independent Television)
- ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4
- Channel 4
- Channel 5
You will find articles on all your favourite TV shows on every network, everyday on TV Everyday!