Would I Lie to You? 1 July 2022: Series 14 Episode 2 on BBC One
A stellar cast of celebrity guests reveal extraordinary stories about themselves. But are they telling the truth, or are they making it all up? Joining Rob Brydon, Lee Mack and David Mitchell for this week’s tall tales are guests Stephen Hendry, Laura Whitmore, Chris McCausland and Maisie Adam.
- Try Amazon Prime Video FREE / PureVPN – Stream US/UK Shows Worldwide
- Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About Would I Lie to You?
Celebrities reveal unusual facts and tell embarrassing stories (some of which are true) on this comedy panel game. What could be better in the current celebrity-obsessed culture? Two teams of four celebrities compete against each other on each episode. The teammates reveal unusual facts and embarrassing stories about themselves — some true, some not. The opposing team must determine what is true and what is made up. A team gains a point for correctly guessing the validity of the opposing team’s story. If a team guesses incorrectly, the team that told the story gets the point.
This show is broadcast on BBC, also known as the British Broadcasting Corporation.
Latest Episodes of Would I Lie to You?
- Would I Lie to You? 1 July 2022: Series 14 Episode 2 on BBC One
- Would I Lie to You? 24 June 2022: Series 14 Episode 1 on BBC One
- Would I Lie to You? 17 June 2022: Series 12 Episode 8 on BBC One
- Would I Lie to You? 10 June 2022: Series 12 Episode 7 on BBC One
- Would I Lie to You? “The Best Bits” 6 June 2022: Series 15 Episode 11 on BBC One